Tallahassee, Fla.—In an effort to keep Florida residents and visitors safe and aware about the status of Zika virus, beginning this Monday, State Surgeon General and Secretary of Health Dr. John Armstrong will issue a daily Zika update at 2 p.m. each day.
Upcoming EventsMore Events...
- Department Observes National Black HIV-AIDS Awareness Day
- Healthiest Weight Florida Promotes Healthy Snacks For the Big Game
- Mosquito Bite Protection
- Department of Health Recognizes World Cancer Day
- Declaration of Public Health Emergency for Zika
- Wear Red To Raise Awareness For Women's Heart Disease and Stroke Risk
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals