TALLAHASSEE—As Halloween approaches, the Florida Department of Health encourages families to celebrate in a safe and healthy way. Parents should talk to their children about Halloween safety and educate one another on healthy practices.
- Florida Teens Help Lead Statewide Movement Against Tobacco
- DOH Commends the Florida Department of Transportation for Complete Streets Policy
- Celebrate Food Day on October 24th with Healthy Eating and Active Living
- Flu Vaccinations Offered to Employees
- Cease-and Desist Notices—September 2014
- October 20–24th is National School Bus Safety Week
Upcoming EventsMore Events...
Popular Programs & Services
For Health care Professionals